Drains and Sewers
- 4,000 psi high-pressure water jet cleaning of any size line. Especially effective on grease and ice.
- Inspection of 1 ¼-inch to 12-inch lines up to 300 feet long using state-of-the-art cameras.
- Locating of plastic, copper, and cast iron water & sewer pipe, even under concrete surfaces.
- 3-inch to 12-inch main sewer lines up to 500 feet long.
- Problem lines containing grease, rocks, tile, grout or roots.
- Internal Drain Line Cleaning -- Sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, urinals, and floor drains.
- Frozen internal and underground sewer line thawing using 4,000 psi high-pressure water jetter and pre-heated water.
- Frozen residential and commercial water lines, underground and internal, both copper & plastic.
Since 1935, commercial and residential customers have been calling Roto-Rooter to open blocked sewer lines and unclog backed-up sinks and toilets. Snowbridge Roto-Rooter has been your local source for professional drain cleaning and septic system maintenance since 1976. Our research shows that more than 90 percent of Roto-Rooter customers are so satisfied with our service that they call us again, and they recommend us to others.
You can depend on us for dependable, professional service when you need sewer and drain cleaning help.