Grease Trap Pumping
- Pumping of in-floor traps and large underground traps.
- Periodic pumping aids in the free flow of all commercial sewer lines.
- High-pressure jetting of inlet and outlet lines enables grease traps to work properly and at full capacity
- Grease disposal at a safe, approved disposal site.
- Regular preventive maintenance contracts available.
Grease traps are located at the end of the commercial kitchen drain system to intercept grease and keep it out of the main sewer system. Periodically, the grease must be removed from the trap and disposed of as solid waste.
Grease disposal is not allowed locally. Snowbridge Roto-Rooter safely and legally disposes of all grease at an approved disposal site on the Front Range.