Preventive Maintenance Programs
We provide maintenance programs for sewer lines and grease traps in restaurants and commercial kitchens. We also set up maintenance programs for sand traps and troughs in underground parking facilities, car washes and vehicle maintenance facilities.
- A preventive maintenance program is your insurance policy against emergencies that can shut down your business.
- A preventive maintenance program lets you project drain cleaning and pumping expenses as you do your other maintenance expenses.
- Regular service stops problems before they become emergencies.
- Maintenance contract prices are usually lower than our regular rates because we can schedule the work at our convenience.
It's easy to set up a preventive maintenance contract. Here's what we will do, FREE OF CHARGE:
- Conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Assemble a history of previous problems.
- Determine how often maintenance should be performed.
- Give you a written proposal and contract.