Sand Trap Pumping
- Pumping of sand traps and troughs in car washes, parking garages, and residential garages.
- Professional vacuum and high-pressure jetting equipment to thoroughly clean traps.
- Safe, legal disposal. Sand sampling and testing is required prior to pumping.
- High-pressure sand trap inlet and outlet line cleaning.
- Valve box pumping and cleaning for municipalities.
- Regular preventive maintenance contracts available.
Snowbridge Roto-Rooter can dependably and professionally vacuum pump and haul the liquid waste and sludge from sand traps, catch basins and other liquid waste receptacles such as car wash sumps and valve boxes. We have the equipment and trained personnel to do the job right. We can set you up on a time and money-saving preventive maintenance schedule, or we can perform the work on a per-time basis when you call. Either way you get the top-quality service from the oldest vacuum pumping company in the Central Mountain region - Snowbridge Roto-Rooter.