Video Line Inspection & Pipe Location
Video Camera Line Inspection
- Video inspection to examine the inside of internal and main sewer lines to diagnose problems and plan repairs.
- Camera works in a variety of different pipes, from 1 1/4" to 12" in diameter up to 300 feet long.
- Saves expensive exploratory excavation.
- DVD provided to customer upon request.
Snowbridge Roto-Rooter has specially designed equipment that is used to visually inspect various sized pipes from the inside. With a small video camera, we check for cracks, breaks, blockages or other damage without expensive excavation. We can often save you thousands of dollars by inspecting and trouble-shooting a line without digging.
- Locates lines and septic tanks without digging.
- Takes the guesswork out of locating line breaks.
Our state-of-the-art line detection equipment can locate underground metallic, cast-iron or non-metallic pipes and ducts without expensive and disruptive digging, even under concrete surfaces.
This technology can locate sewer and water lines and septic tanks. Our line detection equipment is rugged and works in almost any weather.