Sewer Repair is disruptive, time-consuming and very frustrating. That’s why most homeowners in Lakewood, Colorado put it off. They probably don’t know about Trenchless Sewer Repair. With Trenchless Sewer Repair, our plumbers can often fix your sewer pipes within a day without disrupting your home or schedule.
How does Trenchless Sewer Repair work?
As the name suggests, Trenchless Sewer Repair repairs your sewer pipes without digging any trenches. The process is quite simple. Traditional methods of repair require plumbers to dig the old sewer pipes to replace. Trenchless Sewer Repair doesn’t need that since the entire process is finished by gaining entry into the sewer pipes through one access point. There are two types of Trenchless Sewer Repair:
- Pipe Bursting
- Pipe Lining
Both the methods offer a stress-free sewer repair process. Each method offers its own advantages. Our plumbers recommend either of these methods based on the condition of your sewer pipes.
Pipe bursting is used when your old sewer pipe is damaged beyond repair. In pipe bursting, our plumbers burst your old pipe using a bursting head or bullet. While the old pipe is being torn, a new one is created in its position at the same time.
Using one access point, our plumbers will insert a new resin-coated lining into your sewer pipes. They then inflate the lining. As it inflates, it pushes towards the inside rim of your damaged sewer pipes. This covers the old pipe with a new sewer pipe, giving your sewer pipes a new life. If the damage to your old sewer pipes is minimal, we suggest Pipe Lining as a solution to your problem.
Why Trenchless Sewer Repair?
Trenchless Sewer Repair is a relatively new technology in the realm of sewer repair, but it has been gaining a lot of popularity for its many benefits.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair requires just one access point. We solve all your sewer repair problems without the need for digging holes throughout your garden. This makes it the less stressful method for repairing sewer pipes.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair is cost-effective. The cost may initially seem 30-50 % more than traditional sewer repair, but when you add the cost of reconstructing your driveway or landscaping, the cost is 70% lower than the traditional method.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair is time-efficient. Our plumbers can repair 200ft of damaged sewer pipes in just seconds.
- Trenchless Sewer Repair is the smart choice for homeowners today. Not only does it limit further root intrusions into your sewer pipes, it also strengthens old pipes to prevent leaks in the future.
- It’s long-lasting. Trenchless Sewer Repair can extend the life of your pipes by 10-50 years.
- The pipes used in Trenchless Method are environmentally friendly. The HDPE pipes used last longer and are made of environmentally friendly material.
If you have any questions about Trenchless Sewer Repair, give us a call. Snowbridge Inc. has been in the business of giving your sewer pipes new life since a decade. There’s a reason the Lakewood, Colorado residents trust us for all their sewer problems.