Snowbridge Inc. provides Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Municipal wastewater services for Colorado and surrounding states. We specialize in a number of services, so we can solve virtually any problem. Our premium technology allows us to investigate and repair various issues without the messy cleanup. Whether your property is owned by you or your local town, our four prized accreditations prove our satisfaction when it comes to safety, efficiency, and conveniency.
Say goodbye to destructive pipe repair! Trenchless pipe repair doesn’t require ripping up your floors and walls, saving you more money and time. As a rapidly growing sector of the civil engineering and construction industry, trenchless pipe repair is a valued highlight among Snowbridge’s services for your residential, municipal or commercial property.
We are happy to work for a broad category of infrastructure projects financed and constructed by the government for recreational, employment, and health and safety uses in the greater community. Our four prized accreditations ensure our skilled workmanship and our A+ with the Better Business Bureau highlights our customer satisfaction.
Our prized accreditations with the National Association of Wastewater Technicians and the National Environmental Health Association make us the easy and professional choice when it comes to doing work for your commercial or industrial property. With the aid of trenchless technologies, wastewater management has never been easier.
Closed Circuit Television Video (CCTV) inspections allow us to identify the problem without having to damage the infrastructure of you property. Upon reviewing these inspections, we are able to identify, in extreme detail, any deficiencies in the sewer system. That way, we can easily find and solve the issue with less of the hassle.
Our Other Services:
- Main Sewer Line Cleaning.
- 3-inch to 18-inch lines up to 500 feet long.
Problem lines containing grease, rocks, tile, or roots.
Culverts and conduits.
- Internal Drain Line Cleaning.
- Sinks, tubs, showers, toilets, urinals, floor drains.
- High-Pressure Jetting.
- 4,000 psi high-pressure water jet cleaning of any size sewer line.
Very effective on grease and ice.
- Video Camera Viewing of Sewer Lines.
- Video inspection and recording of 2″ to 12″ lines up to 300 feet long.
- Line Locating.
- Locating of plastic, copper, & cast iron sewer lines, water lines,
curb stops, valve boxes & well heads.
- Sewer Line Thawing.
- Internal and underground line thawing
with high pressure water jetters.
- Water Line Thawing.
- Thawing of all water line types with 300-amp welder
or high-pressure water jetters.
- Trenchless Sewer, Water & Pool/ Spa Pipe Repair CIPP Lining
and Pipe Bursting.
- Trenchless repair of 2″ to 8″ sewer lines, 1.5″- 2″ pool and spa lines
and water service lines.
- Excavation Services.
- Installation and repair of sewer and water service lines.
Soil removal and hauling services. Driveway grading and
property drainage grading/ install.
- Confined Space Work.
Entering vaults and lift stations to clean, service and repair.
- OSHA authorized.
- Grease Trap Pumping.
- In-floor traps and large underground traps.
- Sand Trap Pumping.
- Traps and troughs – any size.
- Drainage problems in parking garages.
- Septic Tank Pumping & Inspection.
- Residential and commercial septic & holding tanks.
- Septic line cleaning. NAWT-certified inspector.
- Use Permit inspector. Required Use Permit repair work.
- Sewage, Effluent and Sump Pump Repair and Replacement.
- Pumps, floats, plumbing and control systems.
- Septic Tank Locating and Exposing.
- Locating and exposing of any type of septic tank.
- Installation of risers & lids.
- Septic System Installation & Tank Replacement
National Environmental Health Association Certified Installer.
- Septic tank replacement and septic system upgrades.
Advanced Wastewater Treatment Systems Installation, service & repair.
Leach Field Rejuvenation.
- Chemical & biological rejuvenation methods.
- High-pressure cleaning of leachfield lines.