Traditional pipe repair and installation involves the damaging of structure and really produces a big mess. With our Closed Circuit Television Video inspections, we can pinpoint the problem with less of the hassle.
What are CCTV Inspections?
Closed Circuit Television Video (CCTV) pipe inspection is a process that involves sending a camera through sewer lines to examine the state of the pipes from within. Upon review of these videos, we are able to identify, in extreme detail, any deficiencies in the sewer system. CCTV inspection also allows us to evaluate the effectiveness of various maintenance procedures.
Purposes of Closed Circuit Television Inspection (CCTV) include determining:
- Structural condition
- Location of O&M and structural defects
- Evidence of inflow & infiltration (I/I)
- Size and material of construction
- Location of service laterals
- Location of obstructions, such as roots, grease, debris and cross-bores
Provide pictures for the page
Why use Snowbridge Inc?
In addition to impeccable customer service, honesty, accreditations and moral standards, there are a number of reasons why you should choose Snowbridge for all of your septic repair and installation needs:
- Service for the whole of Colorado and surrounding states for your convenience
- Uniformed, professional, skilled service technicians
- Clean, well-marked trucks arrive on-site.
- Wide range of services for your residential, commercial, or industrial property.
- 40 years of experience with Colorado Residents
- Four Prized Accreditations
- A+ Score from the Better Business Bureau
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or repairs are free
We provide services to the whole of Colorado as well as its border states, including Oklahoma, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska and Kansas.