When you’re dealing with burst pipes in your Breckenridge, CO home or business, you need a reliable repair completed quickly. The Snowbridge Inc. team is equipped and expertly trained to be able to handle the repairs or pipe replacement that may result from a burst pipe. The work to repair a burst or cracked pipe once required extensive digging, ruining your lawn and leaving you with a hefty landscaping bill.
We offer a number of trenchless repair solutions that will repair or replace your underground burst pipe and make your plumbing system whole again. The excavation that comes with traditional repairs is now a thing of the past as our technicians handle your plumbing repair needs with efficiency and speed.
Signs Of Burst Pipe
If you suspect you’re dealing with a burst pipe that lied under your yard or within you walls, look for these warning signs:
- Portion of lawn grows faster than other
- Sound of running water coming from walls when all faucets are off
- Unexpected increase in water bill
- Water or waste pooling in yard
Don’t attempt to handle a burst pipe yourself. The professional technicians with Snowbridge Inc. can handle your plumbing needs in a timely manner and help you avoid damaging other portions of your plumbing system with a DIY job.
How to Handle Burst Pipes
If you suspect or see that a pipe has bursts in your home or in your underground plumbing, start by turning off the main water shut-off valve. You’ll stop the water from damaging your home and prevent your water bill from skyrocketing. For burst pipe repairs in Breckenridge, CO, our technicians will use an advanced trenchless repair method.
Our focus is finding the best solution so your home or business has minimal down time. Before we begin any repair process, the technicians will perform a camera inspection to determine exactly where the burst pipe is located and what may have caused the line break. Once we’ve determined the severity of the issue, we can use one of our pipe repair methods:
- Trenchless Pipe Rehabilitation: With Snowbridge Inc. pipe rehabilitation, your burst pipe can be restored to its original efficiency in a matter of hours. Our technicians avoid extensive digging and need only one access point to complete the rehabilitation.
- Trenchless Pipe Bursting: When pipes are too damaged to be repaired, trenchless pipe bursting is a replacement solution that requires two small access holes to complete. A bursting head is moved through your old pipe, breaking it into pieces and pushing it into the surrounding soil. A new pipe is simultaneously laid in the path. After the Snowbridge Inc. technicians have repaired or replaced the burst pipe, a secondary camera inspection is performed to ensure the job was done properly. The trenchless solutions will be viable for decades to come.
What Causes A Pipe To Burst?
Pipes can burst for a number of reasons. One of the most common is when a frozen pipe expands to the point of bursting. There are several ways to prevent your pipes from freezing, including adding pipe heating cable and insulation, allowing water to slowly drip from the faucet, and opening cabinet doors so warm air can circulate exposed pipes.
Other factors that can lead to a burst pipe include corrosion from an aging system and natural wear from continuous use. You may also face shifting soil, ill-advised construction or digging, or invasive tree roots that can affect your underground plumbing and cause pipes to burst. Snowbridge Inc. can complete a thorough inspection of your plumbing to ensure the pipes are in good working order and make recommendations for repair if needed. Catching a possible problem before a pipe burst is the ideal solution.
Schedule your appointment today with the Snowbridge Inc. team to complete a camera inspection and determine any possible issues with you plumbing.